Conservatory Lab Charter School empowers a diverse range of children as scholars, artists, and leaders through a unique and rigorous academic and music education. We enrich the larger community through performance, service, and collaboration. As a laboratory school, we develop and disseminate innovative educational approaches that will positively impact children in other schools and programs. The Operations Manager will work directly with the administrative team of the Conservatory Lab Charter School and report to the Chief Operating Officer and the Principal.
Conservatory Lab Charter School seeks an individual who is passionate about supporting students to meet their full potential. We seek a motivated, insightful individual who is excited to collaborate with teachers and staff to advance the intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development of students. The ideal candidate will help to support a unique school culture.
The primary responsibility of the Operations Manager is to ensure the operational needs of the lower school are timely met. This role is an onsite position, the person will serve as the first point of contact for staff, students, and families. They must be comfortable answering the telephone, responding to emails, and speaking in person. The ability to speak another language, especially Spanish and Haitian Creole is highly desirable. Additionally, the ideal candidate is flexible and can adjust to the changing demands during the SY20-21 school year.
The Operations Manager duties shall include without limitation:
- Serve as the first point of contact for school community at the lower school
- Interfacing with Families of the lower school
- Ensure all sign-in/out logs (Staff and Visitor) are maintained
- Tracking student absences, making daily calls home to report absences
- Assist with the dismissal process
- Support Early dismissal by coordinating parent pick up
- Makes morning announcements, class change announcements
- Dismissal note changes (CLCS bus delays system daily changes)
- Maintaining teacher’s dismissal rosters—communicating with teachers and notifying them of changes to student’s dismissal plan so that they can update their classroom roster
- Recording bus arrival and dismissal time
- Assist in maintaining updated parent info (i.e. numbers, address change, emergency contacts, etc.
- Meals attendance tracking
- Assist in complying with State reimbursement data for meals program
- Sending out weekly bill reminders, forwarding menus monthly, Payments (tracking payments)
- Maintaining a parent email list of paying families
- Maintaining a list of student status, making changes (i.e. full pay to reduced, etc.)
- Maintaining class roster for meals list –In communication with Food Services and Admissions regarding changes to a student’s meal status and classroom meal numbers.
- Breakfast and lunch preparation and delivery Assist in maintaining and tracking meals applications and status for state reporting
- Assist in maintaining all appropriate food health permits
- Assisting in the admissions and enrollment process
- Assisting in updating and maintaining student files and entering all student profiles into school brains
- Assist in maintaining building security and fire prevention procedures
- Assisting in contacting necessary contractors to ensure timely repairs/ maintenance and cleanliness of the facility
- Other duties assigned from time to time by the Chief Operating Officer or the Principal Prefered Skills
- Experience working in an urban school
- Food Handlers certification
- Computer skills
- Bilingual Spanish / Haitian Creole
Salary commensurate with experience
Please apply using this form
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.