The Conservatory Lab Foundation is a nonprofit organization that acts in service to Conservatory Lab Charter School and supports other non-profit organizations involved in arts-infused K-12 education. Its mission is to ensure sufficient resources for Conservatory Lab Charter School’s sustainability and expansion so more students can learn from and with an arts-infused, inquiry driven curriculum in safe and supportive schools.
Your generosity is essential to the scholars, artists, and leaders at Conservatory Lab. This year, Conservatory Lab Charter School was able to invest $1 million each to prioritize the El Sistema Music program and services that promote equitable access to a standards-based education that includes all students and supports their social and emotional wellness during the pandemic. Those big numbers represent our school’s strategic priorities, but they are made of many small investments in everyday needs that make it possible for every student to take ownership of their learning and succeed.
Here are some of the impacts your gift had during 2020:
- $5/ month per student = Collaborative Music Platform
- $20/ month per classroom = Video Conferencing Subscription
- $50/ child = Home Learning Kits
- $100 / visit = Visiting Artist Stipend
- $320 = A Chromebook
- $1,200 = A Cello
To learn more about how students learn through music and inquiry driven curriculum, visit the Conservatory Lab Charter School website. And to learn more about Conservatory Lab Foundation, click here.
The Conservatory Lab Foundation also supports efforts to share the work of Conservatory Lab Charter School with the intention of expanding our network and resources to create similar models within the greater Boston area, across the United States, and around the globe.
To find how you can support the Conservatory Lab Foundation’s Annual Fund, please click here to visit the Conservatory Lab Foundation homepage.
News from the Conservatory Lab Foundation:
- This fall, Conservatory Lab is excited to launch a robust arts and academic enrichment program thanks to a change in our schedule. We are building capacity over the next 24 […]
- As students return in tiers to learn in our building, we are pausing to reflect on how welcoming the first group of students back into our new building during the […]
To go to the Conservatory Lab Foundation website and see a list of Conservatory Lab Charter School Foundation board members, please click here.
To leave the Conservatory Lab Charter School Page and visit the Conservatory Lab Foundation’s home page, click here.