The Lottery Application will open on 10/1/23. This application will be available through 2/29/24.
School Year 2024-2025 Lottery Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2024 (Snow Date: Thursday, March 7, 2024).
K1/K2 cut-off dates:
K1: born between 9/2/2019 and 9/1/2020
K2: born between 9/2/2018 and 9/1/2019
Click here to submit your application: applybostoncharters.org
Families should get in touch by phone (617) 254 -8904 or email email@example.com
Take a peek at what it is like to attend Conservatory Lab
- K1 Explores Portraiture: Kehinde Wiley
- A Day in the Life of The Lower School
- The Science of Salad Dressing
- Creative Youth Development with Early Childhood Music
- Connecting to Music through History
Frequently Asked Questions:
How and when will I know if my child was accepted?
The Admission Lottery will be held on Wednesday, March 6, 2024. Although applicants are welcome to attend the lottery, attendance is not a requirement for admission. If you do not wish to have your child’s name read or released in public lottery results, please email an “Opt-out” request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to “Admissions” at Conservatory Lab Charter School, 395 Columbia Rd, Boston, MA 02125
Each applicant is assigned a “lottery number” which is then entered into the system for the computerized lottery. A disinterested party initiates the computerized lottery and results are projected on the screen for each grade level and then posted. Notifications for lottery results will be posted on our website with your child’s application number and the lottery number received.
Applications will not be accepted via fax.
Tips for applying:
- Fill out all information. Print neatly and clearly.
- Verify that the child’s date of birth and grade is 100% correct.
- Apply for the grade your child will be entering in September 2024.
- Include working phone numbers only – please give us more than one working phone number.
- Ensure the address is accurate. Include apartment numbers and 5-digit zip codes.
- Inform us immediately if your address, phone number(s) or email address change.
- Ensure that we have received your application. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt of your application or lottery number call (617) 254-8904 to verify that your information is on record for our lottery.
What do I do if I have questions?
If you have any questions or if your contact information changes, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling (617) 254-8904.
Conservatory Lab Charter School will not set any principal application deadlines or hold any enrollment lotteries for student admission for the upcoming school year until after January 1, and shall conclude its principal enrollment process no later than March 15 of each year. Conservatory Lab will give reasonable public notice at least one month, of all application deadlines. Reasonable public notice will be given at least one week prior to each enrollment lottery.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Conservatory Lab provides below this notice of the rights of students with diverse learning needs to attend Conservatory Lab and to receive accommodations and support services, including students who may have a disability, require special education, or are learning English as an additional language.
SPECIAL EDUCATION NOTICE: Information for Students with Disabilities,