As the YMCA works to build to full capacity, you can get your name on the waiting list by filling out the application for the YMCA after school program. Below, you will find the registration and enrollment forms (in both English and Spanish). Please complete both forms and return them to Lower School Site Director Tyra Grace ( firstname.lastname@example.org )or Upper School Site Director Jillian Rocco ( email@example.com ).
The YMCA has provided the below FAQ for families to address many of the questions we have already received. Additionally the financial aid application is available on Parent Square.
What are the Program Hours?
- School Dismissal (2:30pm)- 6:00pm
- All pick-ups must be before 6:00pm, or there is a $1.00 per minute, per child late fee
What is the daily schedule?
Our tentative program schedule will include:
- 2:30-2:45pm Sign In
- 2:45-3:15pm Snack
- 3:15 -3:45pm Group Games
- 3:45-4:15pm Homework Support
- 4:15-5:00pm Enrichment (Arts/STEM/Literacy)
- 5:00-6:00pm Child Choices/Sign Out
How much does the program cost?
- The program is $125 per week (Monday-Friday)
- We do offer a 10% discount on the second sibling
What ages do we serve?
- Children Ages 4-13 divided into groups by age. We are licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC), and follow their state guidelines for ratio. 1:10 for 4 year olds, 5-13 1:13.
Will you provide food?
- We will be providing snack for the children. If you are going to send them with additional food please send them with healthy items. Soda and other high sugar drinks are not allowed. We are also not able to refrigerate or heat up any food.
- Nut products are NOT permitted due to significant allergies and potential exposure that could cause severe reaction. Thank you for understanding.
Do you offer financial assistance or accept vouchers?
- We do offer financial assistance with the Y. It is income based, and requires an additional application to be completed in order to be assessed. You will need to submit your most recent tax return, 4 consecutive/current weeks paystubs, and proof of any other income you may be receiving.
- We do accept vouchers and slots.
- Please reach out to Annety Feliz with any billing or payment questions regarding program. Her phone number is 617-436-7750 ext 4123 or you may email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I sign up?
- Please complete the registration form and enrollment packet (en español) in full. If a section does not apply to your child, please answer “None, NA, –, /”
- If you are sending back electronically, please submit through PDF format only. You can download a scan app, or scan through the Notes app with iPhones.
- You may also drop off copies at the school. (Both Campuses are open from 8:00 am to 2:00 PM each day)
Where is the program held?
- Program will take place at the school, in designated spaces decided upon between the School and the YMCA.
- Upper and Lower Schools will have separate programs. Children cannot leave one campus to attend program at the other.
Is there program during vacation weeks?
- We do anticipate offering program during the scheduled vacation weeks, and the potential snow days during the Winter. Program information including location and hours will be provided as the time gets closer.