First Day of School & Supply Lists
First day of school:
- Grade K1 ONLY: September 2, 2021
- Grades K2 – 8: September 1, 2021
Supply Lists coming soon.
School Hours: K1 – 8
7:15AM to 2:30PM
Scroll down to find important information and links about school procedures.
Please be aware all transportation services are provided to the Conservatory Lab through Boston Public Schools Transportation Department. Your child(ren) must live in the qualifying distance to receive services. This is determined by the transportation department.
Services are provided for school hours only. If your child will participate in before or afterschool services, they will need to be dropped off and picked up by a parent or guardian.
- For information on buses running late, please contact Boston Public Schools Transportation at 617-635-9520.
- For real-time information on your bus please use the Where’s My School Bus app provided by Boston Public Schools.
- Additional resources about school buses are available at the Boston Public Schools website.
Procedure for Parent Pick-Up
Please Note: Any changes to a child’s dismissal plan must be made before 10:30 AM same day by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early dismissal must occur before 1:15 PM.
Current school uniform:
- K1-Grade 5: Teal colored shirt with the CLCS logs, available from Allen’s uniform
- Grades 6-8: navy blue shirt with CLCS logo, available from Allen’s uniform
- K1-Grade 8: Khaki pants, knee-length skirts, or shorts.
- Gray fleece with the Conservatory Lab logo, available from Allen’s uniform
- Navy blue solid colored sweater (No hoodies)
- Gray solid-colored sweater (No hoodies)
Physical Education Uniform, Gr3-8:
- Solid white shirt
- Solid blue shirt
- Solid gray sweatpants
- CLCS fleece OR solid gray sweatshirt (No hoodies)
Examples of acceptable pants, shorts, skirts, and skorts are available on Allen’s Uniform website. Skirts/skorts must be at least knee-length. Shoes must be closed-toed and have a rubber sole. Shoes may not light up, blink, make noise, or have cleats or wheels built into the shoe.
Conservatory Lab Charter School uniforms are available at Allens Uniform. Students are required to wear uniforms at all times including during concerts. Click here to visit the Conservatory Lab page on the Allens website. Orders should be placed with the Leominster store. Address 26 Main Street Leominster, MA 01453 Telephone: 978-534-3111 Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm Saturday 9:30 - 5:00 pm Sunday closed Email: email@example.com
- White shirt
- Black pants, skirt, or dress
- Solid black shoe
All children are expected to wear a combination of black bottoms and a white top. This may mean black skirt, dress, or pants and a white blouse or button-up shirt. All children will be expected to also wear a solid black shoe.
The student handbook will also provide further details about uniform.
Handbooks and Policies
Use this form to request your child’s school records including their record card, attendance records, and medical records.
Although email is the preferred method, you may mail in the completed application to the following addresses:
Conservatory Lab Charter School Upper School
c/o Danyel Cousins
395 Columbia Rd
Dorchester, MA 02125
Conservatory Lab Charter School Lower School
c/o Malikah Brown
131-133 Hancock St.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Please allow 7 business days to process the request.
Keep your kid active this summer! Check out this list of summer programs in and around Boston. Whether interested in the arts, sports, nature, robotics or activism and entrepreneurship, there’s bound to be a program that meets your child’s needs.
Important Phone Numbers:
- Office of Student Support: 617-254-8904 x392
- Nurse: 617-254-8904 (this is the front desk; ask for the nurse)
Upper School and Main Offices
- Main desk: 617-254-8904
- Office of Student Support: 617-254-8904 x143
- Nurse: 617-254-8904 x107